Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Star Wars: Dark Force Rising review

The second book in a series by Timothy Zhan is Star Wars Dark Force Rising. This book was not as compelling as the first one but I felt most other elements of the book were very interesting. Thought this book has very few of the suspenseful moments the first one did, it had an equally compelling story as the first. I am glad to have read this book.

review:
I found this book leaned more to the information and diplomacy area while action was saved mostly for the end. Thankfully I like a wealth of information so this book was particularly interesting to me. I found when Leia free the Noghri people on their planet a very interesting and compelling act. If this book were a movie I would gladly pay $11.99 to see it in 3D.

I have begun reading the last book in the 'Thrawn' series and will post that review hopefully before next friday

No comments: