
I have recently been reacquainted with my love to the Star Wars universe by a friend after watching 'Return Of The Jedi'. But have you ever wondered what happened after that iconic battle of Endor? Well this book shreds light on it, exactly 5 years after the Emperor is killed by Darth Vader a new threat rises out of the small sector of the galaxy controlled by the empire. This book introduces many new characters such as Grand Admiral Thrawn, Jedi master Jorus C'Baoth, and shows the return of past characters such as: Luke, Leia, Lando and many others.
Review:
I found the novel very interesting and suspenseful. From the moment I read those first few lines to the moment I saw To be continued at the end of the book. Many parts kept me on the edge, I couldn't put the book down because I wanted the books conflicts to be resolved. The introduction of force repellent creatures made me very anxious to see how Skywalker would get out of the shtick he was in. But the book doesn't just represent battles and suspense, but also it has quite a phenomenal amount of information about the empire and the new republic (Formerly the rebel alliance) I encourage all to read this novel to appreciate what could happen if Lucas decides to make movies 7,8,9.

No comments:
Post a Comment