Monday, October 4, 2010

Star Wars: The Last Command. Review


I finished the Thrawn series a few weeks ago but something came up and I was unable to review it. But here I am.

The book was very good, suspenseful and action packed. I felt this book was a very good ending to the hole series. With the empire seeming to be winning in a war against the New Republic. My favorite part of the novel was at the end when Grand Admiral Thrawn discover the Republic plot and attempted to foil it. I will not tell the outcome, but I can tell you it is a very suspenseful one. Even as Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker confront C'Boath the action never stops. There are quite a few sudden twists and turns throughout the novel. I hope my reviews of the Thrawn series will encourage you to pick them up and read them. The Star Wars series doesn't have to end with the end of the movies.

I am now proceeding to read the first of 3 books in a series called The Bounty Hunter Wars and as you are probably guessing, yes they are books about Boba Fett.

No comments: